Friday, March 9, 2007

My Great God

It is SO spring break. I can not express how incredibly relieved I am that I don't have to think about school for a week. One week... man, I'm excited!! This week was so long though. Wow. I can honestly say that I know that I wouldn't have made it through this week with out my great God.

The beginning of this week was so brutal. On Monday morning, I knew that I had one test scheduled for Wednesday. Throughout the course of the day, I learned that I had another test, two quizzes and an ACL run all scheduled for Wednesday. The ACL run did not only mean that I had something else to do on Wednesday, but it meant that I had to do prep work on Tuesday which really cut into my test/quiz studying time. On Tuesday, I had classes and meetings planned from 8:15am-9:45pm. However, God is amazing, and a few of my meetings got cut short so that I was able finish all of my necessary homework for the day. Wednesday... was amazing. First, God gave me flowers (aka those white trees that bloomed in like 3 hours flat). After that, I was less and less prepared for each successive test/quiz I took. My first test was fine because I studied enough for it. My second test was fine because it was easier than I expected. My first quiz, which I could have potentially failed, was fine because Mrs. Rispin gave us a word bank (she never does that). My last quiz, which I went into cold, was fine because it was Calc. After that, the ACL run wasn't bad. Our machinery actually all worked for once, and I was only there for three and a half hours (as opposed to the six and a half that I was dreading it would take).

Like I said, God absolutely got me through this week. I would just like to take this small portion of your computer screen to praise His amazing Name.
Yay for Jesus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that! Yay for Jesus!

Laura said...

I'll third that! YAY, YAY, YAY for Jesus!!!

Spaulding Lab said...

Faaaaaantastic!!!