Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just Another Friday

Tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break! I don't think I have ever looked forward to a break like I have to this one. It's pretty amazing actually. I can't wait to sleep when I want and how much I want for more than one day in a row. I of course will have stuff I have to do, but for most of the time I'll get to hang out with friends, read a book of my choice, and SLEEP!! You know I find it rather interesting how college reduces the seemingly intelligent student into the equivalent of a caveman; we long for and hunt down good food, more sleep, and company to talk to. We are being forced to stuff tons of facts, complicated processes, and analysis strategies into our heads and develop new skills all at the same time that we are struggling to satisfy our most basic needs of food and sleep.
Yes, I am turning into an animal who lives everyday under self-inflicted stress. I think the tarsier's reaction to life fits well with how I've been feeling recently, not to mention how most all the other college students around me have been feeling as well.

Okay, Andy, Rene, now one of you needs to post something up lifting.........

1 comment:

Spaulding Lab said...

Take heart. You now have time to relax!!! and if the greek stuff doesnt work out you would still make a great engineer :-)