Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And Spring Break is Over

Sleep, good food, rest, relaxation, hanging out, talking, playing games, watching movies, and not feeling guilty about doing any of it because you don't have to get anything else don that day. Breaks really do spoil me fast. I almost think it would be better for me not to have any breaks longer than a 3 day weekend straight through until I'm finished with college. We would be done quicker and the trying to come back problem simply wouldn't exist. Of course if I could have a three day weekend every week to keep myself caught up, would be wonderful. Oh well......
Real life. We are always doing things that are fun or feel good at the time, why don't we ever think and plan ahead enough to avoid problems such as not having our homework done after an extra week to do it? Crazy people we are. Sometimes though, we do have a sufficiently reasonable excuse for not looking ahead. Example: when you are a Christian and you have no idea what direction God wants you to take. I've had this trouble before and even somewhat now to a slightly lesser degree. It can be so frustrating. The word "Why" keeps festering in my mind. Bother that old word!

1 comment:

Rene said...

Ah... so true. It's a good thing that God's so big, or it just wouldn't be worth it.