Friday, August 24, 2007

Where are the Beds?

Suite D now has the Power! Coming this fall....suite D has a power suite sandwiched right in the middle of things. Andy, Kelsey, Rene, and I are roomies. Four desk in the big corner room and four beds in the other. (that wasn't a complete sentence.....oh well) So, this silly sophomore girl will now get the brand new experience of living in very direct, close quarters with three other sophomore girls. Perhaps, I have mentioned before the bit about my having four brothers and no sisters. I know this new challenge will be a splendid adventure! However, I would not be adverse to the company of reasonably well breed and behaved guys coming to visit during open dorm hours........just so I am not smothered by all the femaleness.
Seriously though, I am looking forward to sharing my next two semesters at LeTourneau with three of my beautiful, encouraging, hard-working sisters in Christ. God has truly blessed me.

2 comments:

Spaulding Lab said...

Suite, I mean SWEET!! I'll have to swing by some time :-P

Rene said...

I would just like to second that! Please come over, guys and girls; we really want people to share their lives with us! Being a little part of furthering (sp?) godly Christian community is one of our biggest goals this year.
Serving Him,
Rene