Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Summer Update

Hey everybody! Guess what! I didn't fall off the face of the earth! I am finally back home from camp and have internet once more. I really want to thank everyone that was praying for me this summer. I saw over 14 people give their lives to Christ this summer. Even we hadn't seen any response it would have been worth every minute knowing that we were bringing God glory.
I would love to say that I enjoyed every minute of this summer but I have to confess that there were days when I didn't want to wake up and run a day of camp. There were times when I struggled with a bad attitude. When I get tired and hot, it gets much harder to be motivated to passionatly minister to middle school and high school students.
Looking back I had an exellent summer. I wouldn't have missed a day of it. I have so many stories to tell about how God worked this summer in my life and in the ministries I was involved in.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Andy!!!!!
I'm so glad to hear from you!!
we need to sit and talk before classes start.