Monday, July 14, 2008

Please Pray

As some of you may know, my uncle has ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis). For the past year his condition has been degrading. We believe that he is in his last weeks of life. I am asking you to please keep him in your prayers. He does not believe in God or Jesus Christ and he definitely doesn't believe that Christ died to save him. He is very stubborn and has disregarded our attempts to share Christ's love to him. The thought of him spending eternity in hell makes me very sick to my stomach. I believe God is sovereign and that everything has a purpose but it is still hard on my family. Please pray that his heart will be opened and please pray for our family as we continue to try and reach him in his last days of life.

3 comments:

Grey said...

Nothing witty to say; just notification that I have read this and am praying.

Benaiah said...

I'm praying. God Bless and give you peace through this.

Andrea said...

Thanks for your prayers. As an update, my uncle died this morning. This was a little sooner then we thought. Please continue to pray for my family.