Sunday, October 14, 2007

Longing....


I very much enjoy mission reports. Today, Bolt and Fjord gave a report on their trip this summer to Cameroon. I couldn't help coming back to my room and looking at pictures from Swaziland. I so long to return....
In a way, reflecting is distracting from all the homework I should be working on, but at the same time, hearing how much having an education to share can help further God's kingdom and seeing faces of those I have personally met to whom I could be used in their lives for God's purpose, gives me a great deal of motivation to keep working. A goal to strive for makes college have purpose; to give God glory and further His kingdom. God has put me here in preparation for something, and I can't hardly stand waiting. By God's grace, my life has a direction, and by the same marvelous grace, I follow in faith, not knowing where I am going. God is so patient! God is so gracious!

No comments: